Wednesday, October 06, 2010

A Waiter's Nice Nightmare - Part 2

Now let’s fast forward to the end of the night. I give him and his piggish date great service, buy them a dessert to make up for his earlier unhappiness, and falsely apologized if he felt he didn't get complete satisfaction from his evening visiting the dining establishment in any way. He assured me that everything was fine and would definitely come back again, and would tell his friends to come in too. Whoopee! Your friends will come and eat here too? Wow, I'm so fucking excited! I could just imagine what this fuck knuckle's friends are like.

Now, his bimbo and he were still hanging out, even though the bill had been dropped, and all the other guests had vacated the dining room. I was ready to go home, but these two fuckers were still camping out. Hell, all they were missing was a tent and a hibachi. Anyway, I walked by and picked up the check presenter, but he said he wasn't ready to pay yet. I kept staring at him, trying to send a message, but this lughead never tried figured that out.

Finally, a half an hour later, he finally paid, and shook my hand as he left and thanked me for my professionalism. I thanked him back and thanked him for coming in and visiting, and then I checked the charge slip. A $5.50 tip on a $50.00 tab! My time is worth much more than that. He can shove the tip up his fat fucking ass! I watched him walk out, and I really wanted to kick the crap out of him, but I know that shouldn't happen.

So, I walked to my car and this asshole is still hanging around in the parking lot. As I opened my driver side door, I saw him give his date a good night kiss. I was still pissed at this jack ass. Damn, I was fucking fuming as his lady drove away.
Finally, I decided to make my stand and say something to Lord Cheapo. I saw him starting to unlock his car door, when I decided to approach him.

"Hey, what's up?" He said politely. (Like we were suddenly buddies, like we'd be going to the zoo together and he'd buy me peanuts to feed the Elephants with.)

"Not much," I replied.

Then I couldn't hold my tongue anymore, so I blurted out, "Was everything ok with my service tonight?"

"It was great, actually."


To be continued...

No comments: